Thursday, September 1, 2011

Can't Believe how Fast Time is Going


Hello Mom and Dad! 

Sounds like you all had a good week! Things have been exciting here! Can't believe how fast the time is going! But yeah everyone is in my prayers! Todd and Thomas will be getting letters soon! As well as you Mom! :)Sorry that work and everything has  been so tough!!! Just a thought.. Have you ever considered going back and being a teacher??? Its a possibility! But all I hope is you can find something you enjoy and I will be definitely keeping you all in my prayers and fasting! Dad glad to hear you are working so hard! Thanks for all you do! I am sorry to hear about Grandma! I will be keeping her in my prayers for sure! I miss you all so much! I was thinking about home a little bit today! Haha! I thought I saw Vesper and I about freaked! lol! Haha I got all excited and then I looked again and the smart part of me realized it was not him! so yeah today is P-Day and we just got done playing football! it was fun, but at times I felt I was running a cross country meet. I thought I was done with that stuff 2 years ago lol! It just took them forever to throw the ball! haha!

But anyway all is good! Yesterday Elder Lewis and I set a baptisimal date with 2 of his investigators! It was totally all by the spirit! And the Gift of tongues! And because Elder Lewis is so stinking smart! :) Their names are Elisa and vicinte! one is the mommy and one is the hijo! Look it up! And they have another son who is coming to church, but was working yesterday! Its pretty awesome! I am super excited for all of them! Its such a blessing! Their date is for the same day as Maria and Wilson! My Birthday! :) Talk about the best present ever! It is going to be so nice to see their lives change! I know the Gospel will bless their life! I owe everything I have to my Savior! And I want them to feel the same way I feel! There is seriously nothing better, and nothing that can make someone happier! :)

Okay so if you have not found out already I am replying to both of your emails on 1 just for sake of time. so Yes mom I have a carbon monoxide thingy! :) Don't worry! and don't worry so much about the short sleeve shirts. The Summer is almost over and I will be wearing my long sleeves dont worry unless I tell you otherwise. I think they are a 16 and a half but its up to you whether or not you want to get them.

So this week has been kind of exciting! Dad all of these spanish people have got me to do something you could never do. I have eaten avacodos, Guacamole, and now squid! Squid is good! not so much the other two. And I can even stand  tomatoes. Not my favorite and i would rather not, but its all good. So last wednesday we went out with the Simbros family! they are pretty awesome! They are a younger couple with two kids. They took Elder Huerta, Lewis, Torres, and I to a Thai restaurant. Had the best steak of my life! It was so good! And then we had a hurricane! Fun huh??? No not really it kind of sucked actually! I was expecting a lot more! But we had a nice 2 1/2 day vacation! We were over at a member in Scarsdale New Yorks house! It was fun! His name is Travis Strattford. He was way cool. He took us to a bar to get hamburgers and we even got our own rooms at night. We had to break a rule either way. It was either sleeping in the same bed as another missionary or having our own rooms!   Lets just say I am glad we had our own rooms! It was so nice though to have my own big bed for myself! He had a nice house too! He owns his own advertisement company and they did a lot for the Mormon.Org ads/Videos as well as designed the Logo and things for clean and Clear face wash and stuff! The stuff I clean my face with everyday!! COol huh?? But it was cool! We also took the Sacrament in his house! It was an interesting experience and way spiritual! :) He sent me a friend request on facebook and sent you a little message mom if you want to check it out! 

Okay just a couple things I want lol! I know I am greedy! But mom if you could send me a goofy movie and The RM soundtrack I would love you forever! I mean I already do, but you know what I mean :) Oh and Maybe my senior year book lol! I realized this morning I have forgotten a ton of peoples names, well last names lol! But yeah, oh that and last week you asked if I wanted any gift cards for my b-day. Mcdonalds, taco bell, and Wendys would all probably be awesome :) 

Well not much else is going on! I had a good week! I love you all! and miss you even more! Stay safe and just know I am good! I will write more next week! I love you all! :) :) 

Love, Mark!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment