Thursday, December 13, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas

Hey Mom I am going to have to be rather short today because we are going to try and hurry to go down to the city so we can get some shopping done and go see the tree!  at Rockefeller Center  Well first off Lion King tickets are a go! Elder Dennisen bought them for us. I owe him 97$. We are going the 20th of Feb. So two weeks before I go home! :) It will be a fun last cycle! So transfers are next week! I have no idea what will be happening! But I will let y'all know next Wednesday! uhm... Oh! Thank you for sending the packages! I am excited to get them! :) I did open them up day by day last year.. Except for the last one... haha I kind of cheated on that one, because I knew what it was. But thank you for that! I am excited to get it! But I am even more excited to go shopping for my Secret Santa today! :) 

Crazy that Lindsay is getting all of that together! I will get home, and she will leave just like that! Almost is not fair! But I am excited for her!! :)

So good and bad news. This year I will only be able to talk for an hour :( But good news is I can skype! :) If you guys want me to! or you could just wait to see me when I come home?? IDK. I kind of like the latter! It would make it more of a surprise! :) But you all decide! Well like I said I have like no time today, but I will email you next week, and be calling next week as well! Maybe I will be in a new area.. Maybe I won't! I guess we will see! :) I miss and love you all! You are in my prayers! Remember what this time of year is really about! 

Love you! Love Mark! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment