Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blessed to Talk to You

Hello everyone! Well this will be rather short considering I had the blessing of talking to you all yesterday! I miss you all! I just want to say that! It really made me happy to see you all! Now I can't wait until I will be able to do it in person and give each one of you a giant hug! :) 

We were fortunate to be able to speak to Mark for longer than we expected.  He is doing great and looks great too.  Most of this email was related to his college applications.

Well Mom that is about it sadly :/ lol! I will be able to say more next week! But Yall already know everything! Tell everyone I say Hi! and I am excited to see you all soon! But don't go getting trunky on me, because that will only make me trunky! Love you! 

Love Mark! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment