Friday, May 4, 2012

I Still Love New York


Hello Mom and Dad! I am going to reply to both of your emails at once :) 


 And I was actually going to see if I could call in the morning on Mothers Day. Church is at 1 30-4 30. A But I don't know what time I will be calling. I will let you guys know next week. And here is what I was thinking ..  But I want to talk to everyone! :) I am excited to call home! :) I want to know what all is going on. Then my next phone call next Christmas I will almost be home! :) 

So Todd's hockey game. How is he doing?? Has he started playing Spring Hockey yet? All I know is when I get home I would really like to coach and play in an Adult League. I really just miss hockey so much. That the people in my life, and music have to be the three things I miss the most.

And that stinks for the Blues. But good thing they still have a lot more time to make a turn around in the series! I would like to watch a game but does not seem like that will be happening any time soon. 
And yeah okay just send the stuff and that will be great! :) And yes I have my SS#. So I will be good! 

But Elder Eliason and I are doing good! He is a lot to handle, but we are having a ton of fun. We are working very hard. Work is hard right now. But we are making the best of it! We found a  New last week! His name is Ariel.He is really cool. He is 19 years old. We have pretty high hopes for him. So please keep him in your prayers :) 

But everything is good! I love the city! We went to Costco today, and that was fun. This morning some guy tried picking a fight with Elder Eliason while we were buying Tide. lol! It was funny, but kind of scary at the same time.. I am still not really sure what happened. We just got out of there pretty fast. But hopefully next week we are going to the Temple. If we do. I would like to go and visit Cindy and Nelson and see how they are doing. I miss Harlem a lot. I love it here. But every time I go there I just miss it! Like today at Costco. I was just praying I would see someone I knew. I also tried finding Todd his watch, but the guy was not there. :/ So maybe I will find it next week when I go .Oh yeah before I forget. I charged all 4 bills at Costco on the AMEX. So I will be sending you guys some money in the mail tomorrow. So be expecting it soon. 

But we really do need to take a trip here together as a family when I get home. I love it so much. the Energy here is just sweet. The places are awesome and the people are great!  You all would love it. I still need to go down to South Manhattan. I am praying that I get transfered down there with Elder Kay. I am trying to avoid upstate lol! But really I just love the city so much. It is so much fun. And I just love the people. I love seeing what God can do in their lives. Just the small conversations I have with people each day touches my heart!  And having Yankee Stadium in my area is legit. We walked by last night at the end of the game. It's fun. I really just  want to go inside again! :) 

Dads email :P

Dad that is crazy to hear about your job. Well do you at least like what it is that you are doing?? And that is crazy about the DC Temple.. Such a blessing that the Gospel really has grown so much since then! Let me know if you get the chance to go. I hear it is really pretty. That is where the members here used to have to go. 

But anyway this week was good! Not too eventful. Our ward Mission leader Fernando has been helping us out a ton lately. So I am grateful for that. He is a big help. Yeah, just did some service yesterday by helping a member move like 2 things lol! And ate some really good Mexican food last night with the Martinez family. Sister Martinez's husband is not a member.  But he knows it is true and has not acted upon it.. It's frustrating.. But they are very humble and I love them a lot! 

Members have been feeding us a lot more the past couple weeks so that is a blessing :) Well that is about all that is new! I hope you like the pictures I sent! They should be there soon! Haha I sent a video as you requested. haha.. Keep it to yourself please..  :P Well Mom, Dad, Family.. I love you all! :) Along with everyone else who is reading this. You guys are all awesome! :) Give Garrett, Thomas, and Todd a hug for me mom! Let them know I miss them! And tell Sister Gonthier thanks for the email! :) I have not been up to Yorktown yet,, but I have a great feeling that is where I am heading next. And yes.. half of the people who live in the city seem to be nannies lol! But okay well I love you all a ton! Have a great week! :) Love Mark! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment