Friday, August 31, 2012

Making Plans

Hola momacita! :) como estas?

Well I will try to make this as long as possible! Sometimes I feel like I am running out of things to say but I will do my best :P  Haha so yeah I am glad you received the pictures! And enjoyed watching those disgusting videos! For the 4th of July, Elder Mattei and his room mates played a game of soda pong.  The losers had to drink nasty concoctions of sodas with nasty stuff added in. And yes you are fine for befriending (on Facebook) all of these people for me! I appreciate it a ton! oh and Sister Merino is a member in the Bronx! Her mom is the same one that lived in Tre's old area! haha small world right? So last week I learned how to scissor cut my own hair! :) I actually did a really good job! I am going to start cutting other people's hair! This is actually one of the better hair cuts I had on my mission! So before I forget.. I told you and dad to both write and send me your conversion stories.. Never did it!! Both of you I better have them waiting in my inbox next week! lol! 

So yesterday we had zone conference and had some cool rule changes... and some not so cool ones, but it is okay. They were needed. We are now allowed to go below 59th street and Time Square and the Statue of Liberty!!! Yay!... Now that I am upstate lol! So that was good! But we had a much stricter rule on music. No more Disney and instrumental.. Only Music we can find at Deseret Book! But now we can have ipods that do not have internet access! So some wins and some losses but I am excited for all of it! I just can't listen to half of the music I have now lol!  Zone Conference was good yesterday! I felt my testimony grow a lot! And I had probably the weirdest thing I have eaten so far! Cow Tongue! It is actually really really good! But my stomach did not agree with it! It was laying behind the dumpster at our apartment building 10 minutes after we left Sister Vidal's house lol!

So hopefully everything goes okay with the Hurricane! New Orleans is just always getting hit. And that was good news hearing about Drew Brees. I heard about the scandal, and I heard that in pre season training he had still not signed so I am glad he did. I would have been pretty upset if he had not. So how are the Cardinals doing?? And you will have to keep me updated on how the Cards are doing! I feel so out of the loop! 

So about elections Mom I need you to figure all of that out. I need you to send me information on both Obama and Romney so I can cast a somewhat educated vote. 

And Tell todd to keep his head up and to hurry up and write me back! I want to hear from him. And yeah the wallet I made him is pretty cool. Elder Lewis taught me how to make them with subway maps of Manhattan. So I just put my creative juices to use! How is he doing in Hockey?? I was telling Dad in the email I sent him you guys should get him into lacrosse. I think he would really enjoy it. Is he playing any other high school sports??

Freaking crazy all my friends are leaving SCC! I rememer Mark wrote me and told me about nursing school! That is so good for him! And sounds like everyone is staying in STL.. Seriously haha they make me want to stay in the state to study. But I really feel I need to get out of the state so I can do things on my own and get focused! But yeah I asked President Morgan yesterday and he said I can start getting stuff ready so I can go to school. I already looked at some SCC stuff and I am going to take 1 or 2 4 week half semester classes at SCC like the week after I get home. Then Idk.. I am looking at UVU or BYU. I really do think I could get in. If all my credits transfer. I need at least 24. So if I can test out of Spanish I will be good. And I will just really need to focus on the classes.. And maybe I won't start until Fall Semester... But I would really like to go out there for summer semester because I hear it is easier to get in.. Even easier if I don't apply to BYUI as well... Because they want you to go to a church school.. And if they see that you are not applying to the other one.. I hear it is more likely you can get accepted to BYU. That is what I hear.. And I am an RM and transfer student.. Chances are a lot higher for me now then they were earlier. President Morgan already told me he would write me a recomendation and I am sure President Smith would as well :) So.. I am going to see what I can do.. The only thing I am confused about is.. I wont have 24 credits when I apply.. but it is very possible I can have them before I would start at school in the summer... how does that work?? Because my GPA will change after that as well! So idk lol! 

But that is not important right now! The work is going good! :) We have seen a lot of miracles! It has been amazing :) I wish I could explain them all... Missionary work really is so amazing. It is the work of the Lord. :) I love working with people.. And I love sharing the gospel with them! 

Well! That is everything that is going on here! Life is good! :) You are all in my prayers! :) I miss you all so much and I love you! 

Love Mark! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment