Sunday, January 1, 2012

So Nice to Call Home


Mommy dearest!

Hello everyone! Okay this is going to be a little short because I am at the library and only have a limited amount of time!

But no I am not really too homesick. I mean I am at times, but when I am productive it does not really bother me! But not going to lie, sometimes it does hit really really bad! But I am fine! It was just so nice to call home! I wish I would have talked longer before Wilkey called! I realized after I was done I did not say half of the things that I wanted to. :( I wanted to talk to Dad you and Greg about more things, but I guess it will just have to wait until Mother’s day. But it was so nice to talk! I just felt refreshed afterwards!  Oh and yes tell Bladen for me.(Mark just found out that his companion, Elder Wilkey’s cousin is married to his friend who served in the St Louis mission, Elder Bladen.) I did not get the chance to  talk to him!

So Tell Grandma and Grandpa I said Hi! That’s cool that they are there! So we have a fairly small teaching pool right now. We are working on that. We are teaching a lady named Cynthia. She is in her late thirtyies.  She committed to baptism for the 14th of January. We have only taught her once, So I am really excited to go back! Right now our efforts are mostly focused on finding, and it has been really really hard!

So today is like the first really cold day we have had here! It’s freezing! The wind is killing me! All I have is my suit. We went to the temple for our Ward Mission Leader’s Endowment today! It was really good and refreshing to go to the temple! I liked it a lot! And before Elder Huerta and I went and visited Nelson! He was so surprised! It was fun to see him again! He told us that especially Elder Huerta and I hold a special place in his heart!  Haha, He does not even know Melissa but He tells me how much I need to marry her and bring her back after my mission!

Haha okay.. So is Bryan really that thin?? Wow never would have thought!  But anyway.. Okay almost out of time.. What should I say... Okay sorry I don’t have a lot of time! Just know that I love you guys and miss you very much! Next week I will be able to say more! These stupid computers just have a silly time limit! Haha! Well I love you all so very much! And miss you! Life is going good! Just keep me in your prayers every once in a while! And the people here! That’s all I ask! :) I love you all! I will talk to you next week! :)

Love, Mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment