Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hola!!


Hola!!
Fist off!! Todd has an Iphone??? What has this World come to??? :) Do I get an Iphone when I get home???? :) Hehe! But yes as I told Dad I will be writing Todd, as soon as I am done emailing so I am going to keep it fairly short so I can do that! I would be willing to help in whatever way I can. I just wish I could talk to him face to face! 
Well sounds like the stay Grandma and Grandpa had went well! I am so thankful for them and Granny and Pop-pop! I was just thinking about that yesterday! :) Oh and I used the money that Aunt Ciny, Grandma, and Grandpa gave me to buy a NY Rangers Jersey that I am going to have Missionaries sign! :) So I am happy I have one I have been wanting to get one. Just stinks I will never actually get to go to a game! So how is Todd doing in Hockey??
So crazy the Blues are doing so well! This is the year! And probably should not have told me about the LSU and Saints games It's going to take everything out of me not to go to Applebees those nights lol! I so hope LSU wins and that  the Saints can pull it off as well! What a good year that would be right?? And I hope Peyton gets another shot with the Colts! He deserves it he has done so much for that team! They would be smart to pick a receiver and throw Peyton behind the line again! Is their Oline still as good as it was??

God really does love us and Answer us when we need him to. And I was reading through the B.O.M. in Mosiah and a scripture just touched my heart so strongly. "14 And again, the angel said: Behold, the Lord hath aheard the prayers of his people, and also the bprayers of his servant, Alma, who is thy father; for he has cprayed with much faith concerning thee that thou mightest be brought to the dknowledge of the truth; therefore, for this purpose have I come to econvince thee of the power and authority of God, that the fprayers of his servants might be answered according to their faith."

So glad to hear about politics thats cool! I know nothing lol! Well I am going to get running to write Todd but I hope you all have a great week! We are starting to find some new people and things are starting to run a whole lot smoother! We found 2 news yesterday! It was a hard week last week but this one has started off way good! then we have 1 more new tonight! So i am excited! Well I love you so much! All of you take care and know you are in my prayers! I feel myself growing each day! :) :) I really feel it's just my outlook on things. And even more than that my outlook on people and seeing life through their eyes. Walking in their shoes.  Its amazing how much you can change,, but at the same time be the exact same person! :) Love you all! :)
Love, Mark! :)
Gett' r done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment