Friday, April 8, 2011

Way Excited!!!

Hey Everyone! First of All I love you all! and Whats up! Haha ok mom thanks for highlighing the questions it helps a lot especially with the limited time I have to be on here. 
 
MTC is awesome! I love the people,mountains, and the overall environment. It kind of stinks being stuck on the same plot of land for a solid two months, but its all good. I was hoping that I would get to leave for a couple hours because Elder Scaife was sick, but that didn't happen :( But its awesome and I love It!
 
Conference was amazing! This Church is true and that's really all I have to say. I have never gotten so much out of it! Got to watch every session with 2,000 + missionaries so it was a really awesome experiance. I loved it! We have a prophet on the Earth today! How freaking sweet is that? Like seriously! Oh and my testimony has grown a ton this week! LIKE A TON! Yup! So life is really good and I can't wait to get to New York! I know I have a purpose  there! Oh and I fly out May 10th!! I have never been so excited for something in my life! 

And Mckeons signature was in the top of one of the little closets they have in Elder Kay and Elder Veaters room! It was in a little hole in it that all the missionaries call a Narnia hole where they store stuff and sign there names. The new missionaries that came in last week found sour milk in theirs lol! But that's where I found it! Its so awesome that I am basically walking in his footsteps. Same district and same teachers!
 
Heck yes I saw Rj and Jackson! I was not a Host, but Elder Kay and I went up and waited by the doors where all the new missionaries come in! Both of them showed up within like 20 seconds of each other! I kind of cheated to go see them cuz we are not really supposed to if we are not hosting lol! But yeah, I missed them so much! I did not get to talk for long! At all! They were busy for sure! I need to find them again though! Rj started crying as soon as he saw me  then I started crying. I missed them so much! Its so good to see them! Now I really just need to find them so I can actually have some time to talk to them! I love those two so much! Jackson won't be hard to miss, but I was so happy to see both of them. I was hopping around like a pupppy waiting for them! I have not been so excited sicne i have been here! I am so glad they are here and for what they are doing! Both of them are awesome. Seriously you have no idea how happy it made me! I could tell the both of them were in total shock, I assume I was that way tool! But they will be fine, and I am glad we are all here so we can help each other out. Now I just need to find them and actually sit down and talk to them :( and you have no idea how hard that will be to actually do. But I know I will! Just glad there here lol! and sorry for repeating myself like 1034823904869048549589058349058 times. hahaha
 
So being a district leader is stressful. Its good, and I get to know my District really well. It is really hard to lead though, because everyone has different opinions and what they want to do. And everyone has differnet problems and part of my assingment is to help resolve those and its really hard to do sometimes. Prayer is always the answer though. Heavenly Father has helped me with a ton of decisions since i was assigned as one. I wish I had time to expound but I dont :(
 
That stinks about Thomas. He is in my prayers. you all are. Tell him I love him okay? And give him a hug for me please. Tell greg I love him as well. And thank you for the letter this week, I love getting mail! I am sending you a post card today. So yeah I need to get off. I love you all sorry for the spelling no time to correct lol! But I love you and you are all in my prayers. God is with you! I promise! He is doing amazing things for all of us, and yeah. Miss my buds! got letters from mark and mike this week. Jake needs to write bck. Love you all! Have a good week!  Like a boss!
 
Love you all, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment