Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sports Scores, Anyone???

ok not much time today but I will get as much in as I can :) This is replying to both you and dad! Mom thats awesome you got a new car, and exciting Greg will be home soon~ That will be neat when you go to Panama city this summer and get to meet Elder Ware!  (Greg found out that one of his best friends from the MTC and his mission will be in Panama City with his family the exact same week that we are there!)  I'm happy for you all! Ok first things first! Mom my P-day will change to Tuesday starting next week so be ready to hear from me again on Tuesday :) I'm 99% sure it will, so if for some reason it doesnt dont be too upset, but its changing on Tuesday so I get two p-days fairly close to each other!!!!
RICHARD G SCOTT CAME AND SPOKE TO US ON TUESDAY!!!!! IT was awesome! I wish I could tell you everything he said, but I dont have time so I will keep it brief! So first of all he asked all the missionaries learning a new language to raise their hands! Then he went on to say "By the Authority of my Apostleship and in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ I bless each one of you with the Gift of Tongues" It was so spiritual and so awesome I will never forget it! The room was full of peace and full of the Spirit the entire time he was talking! He also said "I now step out of the shoes of Elder Scott, and address you as an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ and tell you I don't believe Jesus Christ is a Glorified and Resurrected Being... I know He is" If you want to talk about feeling the Spirit... Wow! Just amazing - the Spirit totally embraced the whole room. I know he is an apostle of the Lord and that he is called by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that Thomas S. Monson Leads and guides not only the Church, but he is the Prophet for the World. The Church is True and how happy I am to be here :)
Sorry about that lol! Ok back to my email! Someone please tell me how the Blues are doing???? And whats going on with Sports in General!!! who won the NCAA Finals!!! When is the NFL draft!!!!!! ugh lol! Just give me an update on the NHL Playoffs most importantly!
Ok so Elder Crisp is no longer with us :( He got his Visa last Thursday right after I wrote you all :( He left on Wednesday :( I miss him but I know he is where the Lord wants him! He was a great example to me! He told us that he wished he would have been like us when he was 19, but I really hope to be like him when I am 25! He is a great man! One of the funnest guys I have ever met! he really reminded me of Greg!
Oh and Elder Scaife and I are now Zone leaders... Its alright just more stress lol! But Hey I will do whatever the Lord wants me to do! Its fun to do, and to get to know everyone, but sometimes is a burden but not too much to handle. I actually think District leader was more work but hey its whatever. I will do whatever is asked of me at this point, because I know in the end it will be well worth it!
Ok so you asked what I do during Gym. I Work out twice a week and Play basketball the rest of the time. I like to think that I am getting better lol! I love playing basketball. I hit 3 3 pointers in a row two days ago so, hey for me that is really pretty good lol! I love gym time! Its awesome!
Ok almost out of time! I will send pics on monday! SO mom that means you send me a New Card today! haah ok! THank you both mom and Dad for everything I love you all! :) Dad glad to hear work is good! Greg keep up the good work I love you! Todd and Lindsay you should get a letter soon! Thank you everyone for everything! I love you all and can't wait to see you in 2 years! Let Melissa babysit I think that would be awesome! Ok so Love you all 30 seconds left! God bless you are in my prayers! ttyl on Tuesday love you!!!
Sorry for spelling :P



Mark and RJ ~ Baptism Day, 1999



       Elder Mattei and Elder Russo ~ MTC, 2011

1 comment:

  1. I just love the pictures of RJ and mark getting baptized !What a blessing to have great friends for life! Thank you for sharing that, I will mail it to Elder Russo, I think he will really love it! Mark has been a great friend to RJ.
    We love you guys!
    Russo's

    ReplyDelete