Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thank You to Everyone!

Dear Mom and Dad :) 

So Mom first off.. you didn't find any dermatologists in the area for me like I asked lol! I am only saying that so I don't forget to ask again. 

But anyway my birthday was really good! :) As you know I went to the Baltazars Monday night and they had a really interesting/fun party for me :) I appreciated it a lot! I also had 2 other parties that day. 1 with the Vera family and 1 that the Sisters planned haha! So by the end of the day my face was stuffed with cake! But it was a lot of fun! :) I enjoyed myself. 

And Mom thank you for all the cards and for the package! :) I appreciate it so much! I got a good number of cards, so I just want to say thank you to everyone who sent me something... haha I even got a letter from Tori! That was really surprising!.. I was confused when I saw the envelope because it was not the same last name that I was used to haha.! But I am going to write her back today.. :) Sounds like she is doing good with her Husband and her baby boy :)  

So the work is going really good :) We found this awesome kid named Christian this week who is a friend of Katherine Baltazar. He is legit. Such a humble perosn. He is 18, still in High School, but so open to the things we are teaching him. We left a Book of Mormon at his house Sunday night, then called him Tuesday to see if he got it, and he said "Yeah what part do you want me to read" And he sounded really excited to start reading so that was a really cool experience! :) 

Also we have taught Emmanuel again, as well we are now teaching his mom! :) He said he was going to pray about which Saturday in October will be the day he gets baptized! :) I am just so happy, because his Mom, Dora is so open! We had such a great lesson with them Sunday night :) 

So we have given like 15 blessings in the past week! It has been such a blessing for me to be able to see the power of the Priesthood work through us.. The one I gave to Hermano Alfaro was a really spiritual experience.. and it was given completely and utterly by the Spirit.. The Lord promised him some big blessings.... :) Priesthood blessings, especially ones for the Sick have really helped me understand the Atonement.. They really are such a powerful thing..

So I don't have too much time today, but I just want to let you all know that I love you and I am constantly thinking about you.

Well everyone thank you so much! :) You guys are all the best! :) I love each one of you! Thank you for all you do and for your support! I love what I am doing out here! There is no place I would rather be :) God Bless! :)

Love Marky Mark! 

Oh Mom could you please send a flash drive with all my mission picutres?? ASAP please :) just save them and put them on there and if you could have them out by this weekend it would mean the world to me :) Thank you Mucho!!!

Love Mark! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment