Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Short Email

Hey Mom!!! Not a lot of time today!!! 


Well all is good! To answer your question Mom his name is Mike not James. And he has a rough schedule. He has been in court a lot for his son's trial. But I am doing good! The area is good! I am just really excited for tranfers this week! A change will be nice! But I am excited for you all that Greg is home! Cool that he met Elder Bednar! What all did he tell him??? And he is in Elder Martindales home ward lol! I will have to tell him that he met my brother lol! But that is cool! The pictures were nice! Wish there were more though!

Uhm Lisalo never heard from her! But it is okay! You just need to remember that people have their agency!! But just keep them in your prayers. Harlem is doing well! It seems like the area is slowing down... There is rumor of me getting a Greeny. It would be really hard, but I think it would definately be a good thing! It would really help me improve my spanish, because it would force me to speak more! But all is well!!! I Just really wish I had more time! Sorry I did not write a novel this week like I normally do!!! Did Greg gain weight??? Sorry I am really random lol!!! :) :) But no I am good! the Lord is blessing me! I probably sounded a little down last week just because I was not feeling good! But I am good! Don't worry about me! 

HAve fun at the concert! Hopefully Greg will meet Melissa there :) :) 

Well I love you all! There might be a chance that I can get on tomorrow. Our Zone Leaders said we might be able to. Probably not! But we will see! 

I love New York and I love the people! And I love you all! Hope you all have a great and safe week! Keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you!! Love you!! :) 

Love Elder Mattei :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment